Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote/hybrid Accounting Assistant opportunity? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has SAP experience?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will help facilitate and support the team as they approach various deadlines.
- Ensure that all documentation and reconciliations are up to date based on current procedures
- Participate in month-end close by preparing journal entries and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Accounting experience preferably from within a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $21.00 – $31.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be remote or hybrid – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140706
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.