Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who enjoys working in a collaborative fun and work environment? Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who is looking to work for a company that offers a competitive benefit package?
Our client specializes in the marketing for agriculture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant, you will work along the side of the Accounting Manager to complete daily human resources and accounting activities.
- Post open positions and schedule interviews
- Update employee records and company policy reports
- Complete HR forms for onboarding, terminations, insurance documents, etc.
- Communicate with staff regarding expenses and other accounting matters
- Assist with any other duties as assigned to include miscellaneous accounting and administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of human resources experience where you have worked with employee benefits and human resources processes and forms
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD skills and intermediate knowledge in Excel
- ADP Workforce Now experience is preferred
- Ability to work in Outlook for e-mail & calendaring
- PowerPoint knowledge is ideal
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to build interpersonal relations with vendors, clients, and co-workers
- Good numbers ability with good basic math skills
- Collaborative spirit with client and other operations team members
- Proactive mindset with initiative and the drive to achieve objectives
- Ability to identify cost-savings opportunities
- Time management skills and display accuracy within reports and all documentation
- Professional and mature yet still know how to have fun & be personable
- Must display professional dependability, reliability, and trustworthiness
- Must have a positive can do attitude
- Detail oriented and display effective communications skills
- Proactive and take initiative
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Fun work environment
- No weekend work
- Casual dress code
- Fitness center, nursing mothers room, club room and outdoor spaces on site
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Accounting Assistant position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138883
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.