Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor with over 30 years of experience. They work together to help their clients improve their business. They are proud to offer a strong culture with a work-life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist, you will assist with various accounting and clerical duties for the company.
- Process check, cash, ACH and credit card cash receipts
- Post receipts to general ledger
- Resolve payment/billing discrepancies
- Create and send monthly statements to customers
- Contact customers with past due accounts
- Perform customer account maintenance
- Manage petty cash fund
- Backup accounts payable functions
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Assist with special accounting projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Must have a good understanding of debits and credits
- Experience from a manufacturing, fabrication or industrial company is highly preferred
- A degree in Accounting is a plus
- Intermediate skillet in Excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a high respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Professional and positive team atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match and bonuses
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant / Receptionist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138625
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.