Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Associate who is driven and self-motivated?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will receive and review invoices from vendors.
- Match documents and post transactions to journals/ledgers
- Set up new vendors in ERP
- Process checks
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements and reconciling accounts
- Match all PO’s to invoices to reconcile any differences
- Submit customer invoices via EDI
- Track W-9s and certificates of insurance from vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong accounts payable/invoicing experience, ideally 2+ years
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any EDI experience is highly preferred
- Any experience using Sage or Mass 90 is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
Hours: 32 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137851
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.