Are you an Accounting Associate who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes is a tissue and towel converting company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will apply all cash receipts and ensure customers are complying with credit limits.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Match all purchase orders to invoices and reconcile differences
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Responsible for all check runs
- Respond to any payable, payroll, accounts receivable, payment and application questions
- Set up and maintain vendors and customers in system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of accounts payable experience
- Must have 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Global Shop Software and/or ADP Software is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Job security
- Room for growth
- Company likes to promote from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138256
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.