Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will help in a variety of areas within accounting, pending your experience and knowledge.
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Month-end report processing and analysis
- Daily balance sheets
- Bank deposits
- Assist with different parts of accounts receivable
- Backup to entering accounts payable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of accounting/finance experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with a strong internship
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn the industry specific system quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Professional demeanor
- Must ask questions when you come to a hurdle or road block in order to complete a project
- Professional written/verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to do stairs
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based and family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
Hours: 25-29 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138461
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.