Are you an Accounting Associate who likes variety? Are you an Accounting Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will help with a variety of accounting duties.
- Monitor and apply payments to accounts
- Facilitate with the resolution of delinquent accounts and/or unauthorized deductions (may involve outbound collection calls)
- Resolve issues with internal and external customers related to accounts (deductions, promotions, credits, etc.)
- Research, validate payments, and resolve discrepancies in accordance with established policies and authorization limits
- Monitor error logs and perform audits as necessary
- Perform month end responsibilities as assigned
- Generate reports and analyze data
- Maintain electronic files and supporting documentation
- Work with order to cash team members as well as partner with others in sales, trade management, finance and customer service areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have cash applications and/or collections experience
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting skills and be knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Accounts receivable experience is a e plus
- Associate degree in accounting, finance or business is a plus
- 10 key skills
- Excel skills
- Sap software knowledge is a plus
- Must have high speed internet
- Quick learner and organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to follow direction well, be a team player and be reliable and dedicated
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $16.00 – $20.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Job ID: 138724
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.