Are you an Accounting Clerk who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for a career opportunity in the Greenville, WI area?
Our client is a unique industry that provides cost-effective solutions to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be handling the accounting duties for the company.
- Accounts receivable and weekly/monthly invoice creation
- Accounts payable, collect, verify and process vendor invoices
- Cash applications, accurately post customer payments made by ACH, check or credit card
- Assist customers with billing questions and liaison with internal teams
- Complete month-end closing processes
- Respond to reporting requests and additional projects assigned
- Maintain fixed assets and calculate monthly depreciation
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, maintain and update supporting documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of accounting experience
- Must be very tech savvy to learn new software and programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must be very tech savvy to learn new software
- Any experience/knowledge with Access is a huge a plus
- Must be extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to work very well independently, stay focused, take initiative and work well in a quiet environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to gain new experiences and duties
- Could be a great career opportunity
- Excellent small company to work for
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138674
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.