Are you an Accounting Clerk who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a small family-owned company in the Little Chute, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be taking care of accounts payable, accounts receivable, reviewing and processing vendor invoices.
- Process invoices to customers and applying payments to open orders
- Answer phones
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of accounting experience
- Customer service experience
- Any e-commerce experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any QuickBooks Enterprise experience is highly preferred
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a passion for excellence in everything you do
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family owned company with family values
- Flexible to a work/home life balance
- Company truly values employees
- Very laid back environment
- Full-time benefits offered including health insurance and paid time off
Hours: 20-40 hours per week position will start out part-time and will switch to full-time down the road, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 138927
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.