Are you an Accounting Clerk who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for a position with Friday afternoons off during the summer?
Our client is a national marketing company with over 55 years of experience in the industry. They have won numerous awards for their excellence in customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will take care of the bank deposits, research debits, credits and enter cash receipts.
- Enter payables
- Cut checks
- Assist Invoicing Specialist
- Review weekly UPS/FedEx bill
- Backup for customer sales tax set up
- Monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Inventory receipt analysis
- Stock PO freight analysis
- May need to assist with applying decals to small items at desk
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have solid data entry skills and be comfortable working with numbers
- 1+ years of accounting experience is ideal
- Will consider someone with an accounting degree with some experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a bonus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has been in business over 55 years that has formed great relationships
- Continuously recognized for achievements in customer service
- Friday afternoons off in the summer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Birthday off
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (summer hours Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139027
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.