Are you an Accounting Clerk who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP in the Greenville, WI area?
Our client is a unique industry that provides cost-effective solutions to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be handling accounting duties for the company.
- Accounts receivable and weekly/ monthly invoice creation
- Accounts payable, collect, verify and process vendor invoices
- Cash applications, accurately post customer payments made by ACH, check or credit card
- Assist customers with billing questions and liaison with internal teams
- Complete month-end closing processes
- Respond to reporting requests and additional projects as assigned
- Maintain fixed assets and calculate monthly depreciation
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, maintain and update supporting documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a fresh Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting(within the last 2 years) with an internship
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be able to do stairs
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to stay focused and work very well independently in a quiet environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to gain new experiences and duties
- Could be a great career opportunity
- Excellent small company to work for
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 139879
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.