Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Finance Manager who has good judgment and decision making skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Finance Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible and family oriented environment?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Finance Manager, you will ensure that financial systems and procedures comply with established council, financial/legal policies, practices and regulations.
- Perform assigned accounting tasks which may include general journal, accounts payable, cash receipts, payroll or fixed assets
- Research, track and resolve accounting or documentation problems/discrepancies
- Reconcile assigned accounts on a monthly basis
- Address accounting related questions within and outside the organization
- Prepare the council for the yearly audit by reconciling accounts, data gathering, completing questionnaires and other activities as assigned
- Provide leadership support to the annual budgeting process, month end financial reporting, development of applications, finance projections and standard operating procedure development
- Support council functions through promotion of council sponsored activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or finance type background
- Experience managing employees in the past
- Someone that is working towards their CPA credentials is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with technical computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, CRMs and social networking
- Excel skills
- Self-starter who enjoys setting and achieving goals
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to anticipate, prevent and resolve conflicts while maintaining productive working relationships
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to take initiative, to organize and implement a multi-faceted work load with minimum supervision and function well as a member of a team
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Atmosphere is very comforting, clean and friendly
- Flexible and family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Finance Manager position: $45,000.00 / yr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140340
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.