Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Financial Counselor, you will maintain patient accounts in regards to collection management and resolution of outstanding claims and balances.
- Contact insurance companies to verify patient coverage and obtain information concerning extent of benefits
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and collecting payment on accounts from all 3rd party payers and patients
- Review delinquent/deceased patient’s accounts and follow credit/collection policies
- Set up payment plan(s) and monitor payment history
- Compute total bill showing amounts to be paid by insurance company and by patient
- Reconcile aged accounts
- Research and follow-up on denied/aged claims; appeals and peer review for payment and send supporting documentation when requested by insurance
- Assist with coding and generate claims for billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of office experience (preferably in healthcare and/or health insurance field)
- Accounting, accounts receivable or collections experience
- Any education in Accounting or related field is a plus
- MSWD skills
- Must be comfortable on a Windows based system
- Personable, warm and caring
- Detailed oriented
- Must be flexible to change and adapt well
- Self-motivated and strong multitasking skills
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Financial Counselor position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140098
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.