Are you an Accounting Manager who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Manager who is looking for a career opportunity in the Greenville, WI area?
Our client is a unique industry that provides cost-effective solutions to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Manager, you will provide all accounting and financial support for the company.
- Complete month-end closing processes, including project revenue recognition, calculating depreciation, general journal entries, etc.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and maintain/update supporting documentation
- Assist with the analysis of company financial information including preparation of weekly and monthly dashboards for management along with key performance indicator reporting
- Create and process sales/customer invoices
- Collect, verify and process vendor invoices
- Post customer payments made by ACH, check or credit card
- Act as the ERP system liaison for finance to all others in the organization
- Assist in year-end financial audit and tax preparations
- File and organize accounting records, both electronic and hard copies
- Work with the finance team
- Respond report requests and additional projects assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of higher level accounting/financial experience
- Someone who has an Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Must be able to do stairs
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to stay focused and work very well independently in a quiet environment
- Must understand you are the only accounting/finance person in the department
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to gain new experiences and duties
- Could be a great career opportunity
- Excellent small company to work for
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138800
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.