Are you an Accounting Manager who is looking to be a mentor to other staff members? Are you an Accounting Manager who has a strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a leading distributor in their industry. They offer thousands of unique products and supply retailers with products from top publishers and manufacturers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Manager, you will process credit card reconciliations, journal entries, depreciation schedules.
- Provide support for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliation functions
- Down the road you will be responsible for managing 5 staff members
- Run financial reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 10 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Sage software is a plus
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and be tech savvy
- Must be comfortable with a straight forward communication style
- Strong multi-tasking and ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work well independently
- Good problem solving skills and strong accuracy
- Must be customer service focused and have a positive attitude with the ability to mentor others
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
- Company is always looking for new growth opportunities
- Casual, relaxed, accepting environment
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 137105
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.