Are you a Cash Forecaster Analyst / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills? Are you a Cash Forecaster Analyst / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cash Forecaster Analyst / Office Assistant, you will be supporting accounting operations in the Cash Management and Disputes area.
- Cash forecasting and courier management of all outsourced ATM’S
- Determine cash load amounts to ensure ATM’S have ideal amounts of cash
- Monitor and project cash outages and schedule emergency cash fills with banks and couriers
- Ensure that regular cash fills are done on time and follow up with armored car company the bank if not
- Research, resolve discrepancies and issue reported armored carriers
- Send out journal requests to customers
- Investigate if a dispute is valid or invalid
- Residual posting for cash managed ATMs
- Maintain the current database
- Any other projects and tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a Technical Diploma, Certificate or Associate degree in Accounting, Business or an Administrative related field
- Would consider someone who is very numbers oriented and has very strong 10 key data entry skills
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- Technical Diploma, Certificate or Associate degree in Accounting, Business or an Administrative Field is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Energetic, positive and driven
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Extremely thorough, accurate and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Yearly bonuses
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Cash Forecaster Analyst / Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138700
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.