Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-focused team environment? Are you an Accounting Specialist who is extremely detail oriented?
Our client manufactures award-winning, quality products. For over 80 years, they have been supplying customers with custom solutions delivered in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will enter invoices, paperwork from Shipping and all accounts payable.
- Reach out to customers if questions on bills
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing and good computer skills
- Accounts payable, billing/invoicing experiencer or other accounting functions within an office setting is highly preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Google Suite experience is highly preferred
- Personable and friendly
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Adaptable, retain the information given and run with it
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused environment
- Stable company
- During the summer, you can leave a little earlier on Friday
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Flex spending
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Personal days
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm can work Fridays 7:30am – 4:00pm if you choose
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140587
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.