Are you an Accounting Specialist who has solid accounts payable experience? Are you an Accounting Specialist who has strong time-management, prioritizing and multitasking skills?
Our client is a bakery in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be doing accounting duties along with some bookkeeping and customer service/administrative tasks as well.
- Month-end closing process including journal entries, accruals, bank reconciliation and other reconciliation/general ledger review as needed
- Monthly financial statements including rolling statements
- Create and route daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Total all checks, cash and ACHs for daily deposit as a verification for accounts receivable
- Administer month-end inventory
- Accounts payable, purchase orders, bills of lading and invoices
- Generate weekly accounts payable checks
- Assist with answering incoming calls
- Order entry
- Daily route and production reports
- Fill in as backup payroll and accounts receivable when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well rounded accounting/bookkeeping experience with strongest skills in the accounts payable area (3+ years is ideal but will look at 1-2 years)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Pleasant and courteous personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective/strong time-management, prioritizing, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment, where priorities frequently change quickly
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company – feels like a family
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Laid back work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140665
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.