Are you an Accounting Specialist who wants to work for a company that promotes from within? Are you an Accounting Specialist who enjoys multitasking in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will reconcile accounts.
- Work with financial statements
- Light collections via phone and email
- Assist with processing payroll for 150 employees (bi-weekly)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years of well-rounded accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Accounting software system experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent demeanor – friendly, eager and willing to help
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Organized and able to multi-task and able to maintain confidential information
- Work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexible and team player attitude
- Reliable and committed to the position
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Plans for Accident, AD&D and Long Term Care
- 401(a) and 403 (b) Retirement Plan
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm, Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138751
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.