Are you an Accounting Specialist I who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist I who is looking for an opportunity within a fun family-like environment?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist I, you will take care of the day-to-day accounting responsibilities related to commissions.
- Efficiently and accurately handle direct bill commission downloads
- Suspense items processing
- Retrieve and reconcile commission statements
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Allocate funds received
- Company payables
- Provide support to other departments of the agency a needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience with daily accounting duties
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritizing skills as situations change or arise
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- The following benefits offered are for full-time employees
- Wellness program
- Vision plan
- Accident insurance
- Long term care insurance
Hours: 20 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist I position: $15.00 – $21.75 – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138805
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.