Are you an Accounts Payable Analyst that is self-motivated and a team player? Are you an Accounts Payable Analyst looking for a stable company?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will receive, match and enter invoices from supplies
- Electronic and physical invoices
- Scan and file paid invoices
- Process payments of expense reports
- Coordinate check runs
- Perform reconciliations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience that includes some type of accounting work
- Data entry experience
- Manufacturing experience is a bonus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- JD Edwards experience is a blue
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Focused with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- self-motivated and a team player with an excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for large, independent company
- Great benefits
- Team atmosphere
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Analyst position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138505
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.