Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking for a position with a company that is relationship focused?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will make payments of all approved bank expenses.
- Maintain expense records for bank, audit, and tax purposes
- Make payments for employee expense reports
- Make payments of approved donation requests
- Ensure general ledger entries are accurate
- Work with PDF documents, including scanning, attaching, combining files, and adding notes to files
- Assist with reporting vendor 1099’s accurately and maintaining W-9’s on all vendors
- Assist branches and employees with accounts payable questions
- Reach out to vendors to resolve purchase orders, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies or inaccurate documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- A degree in Accounting is a plus
- Very accurate 10 key skills
- Excel skills
- Experience work with PDF documents is preferred
- Positive, upbeat and friendly
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to handle a high volume of data entry all day long
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Good communication skills to work with others in the department via email or phone and possibly with outside vendors at times
- Ability to ask questions
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive, upbeat, outgoing, and overall friendly
- Reliable and team orientated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $17.00 -$20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139334
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.