Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has strong communication skills?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will make payments of all approved bank expenses.
- Maintain expense records for bank, audit, and tax purposes
- Make payments for employee expense reports
- Make payments of approved donation requests
- Ensure general ledger entries are accurate
- Work with PDF documents, including scanning, attaching, combining files, and adding notes to files
- Assist with reporting vendor 1099’s accurately and maintaining w9’s on all vendors
- Assist branches and employees with accounts payable questions
- Reach out to vendors to resolve purchase orders, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies or inaccurate documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate degree or technical diploma in accounting is a plus
- Very accurate 10 key skills
- Ability to learn new computer software
- Basic Excel skills
- Experience work with PDF documents is preferred
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to handle a high volume of data entry all day long
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Good communication skills to work with others in the department via email or phone and possibly with outside vendors at times
- Ability to ask questions
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive, upbeat, outgoing, and overall friendly
- Reliable and team orientated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $15.00 -$17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137786
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.