Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing services to the Fox Cities for over 50 years. Since their beginning, they have had the opportunity to encompass additional services as well as expand their service area, all while maintaining excellent testimonials.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be working in the accounting department and also supporting and reporting to the Accountant.
- Enter accounts payable
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Back up to answer the phones
- Any other project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of doing accounting work preferably accounts payable
- Would consider a recent graduate with an Accounting degree with no working accounting experience
- Someone that has worked in a construction or contracting industry is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must have at least an Associate degree in Accounting or something similar/relatable
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Someone who has worked in Jonas Enterprise Service & Construction software is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and easygoing attitude
- Must take initiative and ability to work well independently
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff and a team environment
- Award-winning company
Hours: 20-25 hours per week Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138823
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.