Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be working in the Accounts Payable department assisting the team with processing payments.
- Match vendors with invoices and applying payments in the system
- Analyze incoming invoices to ensure they are complete and follow up with any missing information
- Post invoices through a three-way match process and resolve any discrepancies working with purchasing, vendors, plant contacts and cost center owners
- Handle invoice maintenance such as processing invoice cancellations, reversals, editing invoice numbers, etc.
- Process credit memos
- Provide customer service to vendors and internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of accounts payable experience within a larger company/corporation is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of accounts payable experience along with knowledge of an ERP software program
- Must have experience working with purchase orders
- Experience doing higher volume accounts payable is highly preferred
- Must be very tech savvy to pick up on computer programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP and/or another ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Energetic and driven
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on, grasp concepts quickly and follow directions well
- Must be okay with repetitive tasks
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $ 16.00 – $19.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Job ID: 139414
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.