Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate has strong data entry skills?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will process vendor invoices for payment, take care of customer and vendor follow-up for inquiries, requests and payment information.
- Reconcile internal reports
- Review and reconcile vendor credit memos
- Assist in processing freight invoices for payment
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Any accounting experience is preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter must take initiative to solve problems and follows up on issues
- Friendly, personable and easygoing team player
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Very positive and upbeat place to work
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139501
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.