Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned stable company? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will audit invoices, communicate with vendors and provide general accounting/administrative support.
- Process invoices
- Audit, process and code expenses to include company credit card transactions and subsequent reporting
- Prepare and analyze weekly check /EFT payments
- Process manual checks and customer refunds
- Determine and assign proper expense coding to the general ledger
- Maintain record keeping of financial records
- Maintain and reconcile period-end payables and tax reporting
- Work with the Director of Finance on payables and cash flow management
- Maintain IRS compliance with W-9’s,1099’s, use tax
- Contract maintenance for rentals, exchange agreements and extended maintenance contracts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable experience or a recent Accounting degree
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems/software quickly
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data numeric entry skills
- Professional demeanor and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to ask questions as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based, family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details (minimum of 32 hours)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139767
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.