Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is caring and passionate about helping people?
Our client is an award-winning company in the healthcare industry with a great reputation. They provide their clients with personalized, quality care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be managing and paying all incoming invoices.
- Assign invoices to accounts
- Any other accounts payable job functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience within accounts payable
- Would consider someone who is almost finished with school or has their degree in Accounting
- Someone with an orthopedic background is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Any Epic experience is preferred
- Caring, compassionate, upbeat and positive
- Detail oriented and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family like atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Prorated vacation
Hours: 20 -25 hours per week Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term – Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139938
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.