Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has a strong attention to detail? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is flexible to help out wherever needed in the company?
Our client is in the transportation industry and has been in business for nearly 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will report to the controller.
- Responsible for accounts payable process from start to finish
- May be back up to accounts receivable and deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook for email
- Experience with Karmak ERP system is a plus
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Small company feel
- Family oriented company
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137547
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.