Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk with strong data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk with leadership skills looking to grow with a company?
Our client is a provider of renewable natural gas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will work with invoices.
- Enter invoices into QuickBooks
- Process invoices to be paid
- Handle any discrepancies as they arise
- Data entry
- Opportunity to grow into a Business Manager role, with customer service and management responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts Payable experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong analysis skills and ability to find discrepancies
- Strong decision making skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Able to work very well independently yet work with the internal team as well
- Flexible to assist in other areas as needed
- Personable and friendly with written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term disability
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Family oriented company
- Strong company in a growing industry
- Great people to work with and environment to work within
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $15.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Denmark, WI
Job ID: 140783
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.