Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a career within a rapidly growing and well-known company that offers great benefits?
Our client provides high quality products. They have earned a great reputation in Wisconsin in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will create customers and vendors in the system, process accounts payable invoices and reconcile vendor statements.
- Enter credit card receipts
- Generate journal entries
- Verify accuracy and approval of financed jobs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of being in an accounts payable role
- Would consider someone who was an accounting assistant where you mostly dealt with accounts payable duties
- Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Must have QuickBooks experience, preferably from on the job
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-starter, motivated and a go-getter
- Energetic and strong people skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in fast-paced environment
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company has the newest technology
- Career growth opportunities
- Rapidly growing company
- Great team and environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137819
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.