Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who lives within an hour of Green Bay? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who enjoys working with numbers and doing data entry all day?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be working in the accounts payable area.
- Processing high volume of accounts payable invoices
- Coding and pricing
- Working with general ledgers
- Contacting some vendors over the phone
- Helping with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is strongly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers with good data entry skills and the drive to learn
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Experience with AS400 is a plus
- Must be okay with mostly all data entry every day
- Must be okay to ask questions and ask for help when it is needed
- Ability to take charge of the work and ask for direction when needed
- Eager and excited to learn new things
- Must be okay with a longer training timeframe and have the ability to learn on the job
- Flexible to help out with whatever is needed
- Must be career oriented who will want to be with the company long-term
- Very detailed and accurate
- Ability to work well independently
- Positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI, will work from home and in the office
Job ID: 138122
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com