Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has a strong attention to detail? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is flexible to help wherever needed in the company?
Our client is in the transportation industry and has been in business for nearly 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for the accounts payable process from start to finish.
- Enter and process all accounts payable
- May be back up to accounts receivable and deposits
- Assist with assigned projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook for email
- Accurate data entry skills
- Experience with Karmak ERP system is a plus
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Must love working with numbers and can handle a lot of data entry
- Ability to jump in and learn the role quickly
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company feel
- Family oriented company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Wellness package
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138129
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.