Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys a fast paced environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will manage all account payable processes.
- Batch returns and print checks
- Coordinate with vendors and assist to recover all overdue payments
- Manage and maintain inputs in purchasing system for all housing payments and assist in allowance disbursements
- Assist Assistant Controller in various account payable functions
- Monitor and resolve all account payable issues and administer all invoices for vendors and non-vendors
- Administer various non-vendor invoices, monitor expense reports and evaluate for appropriate signatures in invoices
- Evaluate all invoices received from vendors, verify receipt dates and paper invoices
- Review all vendor debit memos and invoices and administer all processes
- Monitor all account payable payments and ensure compliance to company policies
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and customers and evaluate all sales tax
- Administer vendor invoices and prepare expense reports for purchase orders and check mails regularly
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with new vendors and handle all inquiries from customers and team members
- May assist in training new team members in file room processes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 + years of experience entering data and working with numbers
- Analytical skills with in a business setting
- Accounting knowledge, prefer accounts payable background
- Experience working in the retail industry preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- ERP systems experience, preferably Oracle
- Able to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Fast paced, very busy environment
- Work well under pressure
- Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexible, organized and able to work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, honest, efficient, courteous and personable
- Friendly with a go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent benefits
- Room for growth potential down the road
- Local, well established company
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139281
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.