Are you an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant who is has organized and detail oriented?
Our client specializes in customized awards, corporate recognition and web-based developed incentive programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant, you will be verifying costs to orders and entering invoices.
- Pay vendors
- Reconcile receipts to credit card statements
- Assist the office manager in accounts receivable duties
- Order product from vendors
- Vendor relations
- Handle some merchandise returns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of accounts payable experience
- Computer/internet savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance option
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137945
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.