Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will follow up on unpaid invoices, process accounts payable checks and enter deposits into QuickBooks.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of accounts payable experience
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Positive and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Must adhere to HIPAA and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality is upheld at all times
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great co-workers
Hours: 10-15 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137612
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.