Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong MSWD skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who enjoys working with detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in design and the production of bicycle racks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will match and enter all accounts payable invoices and resolve invoice problems.
- Reconcile unvouchered accounts payable
- Complete check production weekly and generate monthly sales reports
- Initiate wires and ACHS weekly and oversee petty cash and to ensure reconciliation
- Complete assigned spreadsheet work, i.e. journal entries and reconciliations
- Check item costs from invoices to NAV system
- Reconcile credit card statements monthly
- Maintain foreign vendor transactions including wires & ACHS
- Maintain the patent files and spreadsheets
- Perform general front-desk receptionist duties, including welcoming incoming customers
- Answering phones and processing customer pick up orders
- Order office supplies
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting and/or Finance (or 4-5 years of accounts payable experience in lieu of a degree)
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Any experience with Microsoft Navision is a huge plus
- Extremely strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Company offers a great benefits package
- Company has a mission to make the world better/clean and get to help make an impact
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Fitchburg, WI
Job ID: 138155
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.