Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has 3+ years of accounts payable experience? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a hardworking team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Neenah area that has been in business since 1907.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will process invoices, enter payables transactions in the system and monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are current.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist in monthly close processes and ensure compliance with monthly close calendar
- Maintain accurate historical records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience (client prefers 5 years)
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detailed
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel in a corporate company
- Hard working and laid back team
- Employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $19.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140605
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.