Are you an Accounts Payable / Collector who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable / Collector who enjoys working a fast-paced environment?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Collector, you will be taking care of accounts receivable collections including investigating/resolving issues and responding to inquiries.
- Participate in ongoing review of new parts orders from external customers
- Monthly balancing and reconciliation
- Process reports
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of collection experience
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts is preferred
- Associate degree in Finance, Business or related field is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and create relationships within a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Collector position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140358
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com