Are you an Accounts Payable Technician II who works well with numbers and has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Technician II who is looking for an opportunity within an award-winning and well-known company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company, a leader in the manufacturing industry and has a long history in our community. The company’s focus is to provide excellence, innovation and the best value to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Technician II, you will assist different teams with processing invoices.
- Data entry
- Assist internal and external customers in answering questions on business transactions
- Process reports for internal management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of recent accounts payable experience or experience with invoice processing
- Must have an understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus, ideally in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
- Basic skillset in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must have knowledge of SharePoint
- JD Edwards/Oracle or Capsis experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong ability to work with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, some overtime is possible
Pay for the Accounts Payable Technician II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138138
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.