Are you an Accounts Payable Technician II who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Technician II who is looking for a foot in the door with a company with over 100 years of experience?
Our client is a well-known, well-established manufacturing company. They strive to set the bar when it comes to customization and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Technician II, you will print, sort and enter accounts payable invoices.
- Sort and distribute mail
- Assist with weekly accounts payable payout process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting concepts is preferred
- Basic understanding of accounting, payroll or cash applications is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business or some related field is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel, MSWD, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Any experience/knowledge in SharePoint is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours a week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Technician II position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139631
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.