Are you an Accounts Payable Technician who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Technician who wants to work with a Fortune 500 company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Technician, you will assist 3 different teams with processing invoices.
- Assist internal and external customers in answering questions on business transactions
- Process reports for internal management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of recent accounts payable experience or experience with invoice processing
- Must have an understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus, ideally in accounting, business administration, or a related field
- Basic MSWD and PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong data entry skills
- JD Edwards/Oracle or Capsis experience is a plus
- Must be reliable
- Strong ability to work with numbers
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, some overtime is possible
Pay for the Accounts Payable Technician position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 137542
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.