Are you an Accounts Receivable Administrator who is looking to work in Ripon, WI? Are you an Accounts Receivable Administrator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a well-known organization in the Ripon area; they have been around since the 1800s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will administer accounts receivable and oversee student accounts.
- Handle billing issues/questions from students/parents
- Set billing schedules for student’s tuition bills
- Collect and process payments and deposit cash/checks
- Send revised billing statements to students who have not paid and process late fees as needed
- Process student refund checks
- Verify payroll deductions
- Record and reconcile incoming receipts
- Submit journal entries
- Manage Federal Perkins Loan Program
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience
- Additional accounting experience preferred
- Cash receipts experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Data entry, MSWD and Excel skills
- Accounting software knowledge a plus
- ERP software experience a plus
- Quick learner, detailed and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to help wherever needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Well established organization
- Full benefits
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for Accounts Receivable Administrator position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ripon, WI
Job ID: 140794
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.