Are you an Accounts Receivable Analyst who wants to work for a dedicated client? Are you an Accounts Receivable Analyst who wants to work for a company in growth mode?
Our client, established in 1984, specializes in third party collection services for large corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will act as the liaison between the company and the client to collect on past due accounts.
- Work with one dedicated client account
- Research and collect on short paid invoices from clients
- Resolve outstanding invoices not paid and find discrepancies
- Make corrections on invoices
- Analyze and document all communication along with customer resolutions and deductions
- Take payments on invoices
- Month end close invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing or collections experience
- Computer savvy, able to work with multiple software systems and screens at once
- Excel skills
- Able to build long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent research and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, eager to learn, self-starter, take initiative, work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful work environment
- Great team of people that work for them
- Staff longevity
- Growth opportunity for growth within the company, encourages promotions from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly incentive bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 7:30am – 3:30pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139434
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.