Are you an Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a well-known company in their industry and they are known both nationally and internationally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk, you will process accounts receivable and take care of revenue collection functions, including preparing, printing and posting invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Process bank deposits
- Process accounts payable invoices and expense claims for payment by matching and verifying with purchase orders, vendor statements and receipts
- Enter staff reimbursements into import template
- Ensure accounts payable invoices and expense claims are accurate, properly coded and authorized for payment
- Make recommendations for continual process improvements and ensure that procedures are documented
- Process expense reports for directors and trainers
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal customers
- Reconcile and code the credit card statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Provide month-end and year-end accounting support as required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable and receivable experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Accounting graduate without experience
- Must have understanding of general ledger
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any experience working in an ERP system or other accounting software is highly preferred
- Must be comfortable working with a high volume of transactions within complex systems
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding place to work
- Well known company
- Great internal staff longevity
- Like family culture
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm may consider 30 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137760
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.