Are you an Accounts Receivable Assistant who has strong and accurate data numeric skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will work with the accounts receivable payments once they have been loaded into the system.
- Apply the cash taken in, to purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Answer questions from internal staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with banking or true data entry experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data numeric entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with SAP and/or Adobe is a plus
- Must be okay with a high volume of data entry
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Health insurance pending length of position
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivables Assistant: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138478
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.