Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys a fast paced, fun work environment? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys talking to customers, as well as working with numbers?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be responsible create accounts receivable invoices.
- Contact salespeople and customers in order to obtain or relay account information
- Answer customer billing questions
- Keep records of invoices and support documents
- Verify accuracy of billing data and report errors
- Process credits once proper authorization is obtained
- Review documents such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records in order to compute fees and charges due
- Track accumulated hours and dollar amounts charged to each client
- Assist other A/R Associates and cover the receptionist area as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing etc.
- Highly prefer 1+ years of accounting experience
- Highly prefer an Associate degree or higher in accounting
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry experience
- Experience working in Great Plains or ConnectWise is a bonus
- Organized, energetic and reliable
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Adaptable with longevity
- Strong verbal and written communication skill, excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.