Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who has a strong attention to detail and analysis skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys working with customers?
Our client partners with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will process customer payments and refunds.
- Resolve client-billing problems and rescue accounts receivable delinquency
- Analyze and reconcile customer account activity for collections
- Review and resolve customer invoice and payment issues
- Develop effective repayment plans for customers
- Research and implement effective collection techniques
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Maintain customer accounts and business forms and keep accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Recommend the best method of collections on delinquent accounts
- Review credit applications and complete credit investigations to grant credit and establish credit limits
- Determine proper time to place accounts on credit hold
- Respond to customer account queries in a timely and professional manner
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of full-cycle accounts receivable or collections experience
- Must have credit analysis experience
- Must have Account reconciliation experience
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Must know how to work with formulas in Excel
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to gain additional skills
- Very fast-paced environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137865
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.