Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for a position with variety? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be work in the accounts receivable department.
- Open checks, post and apply the checks to customer accounts
- Answer customer questions when they call in
- Take a high volume of phone calls shortly after statements go out monthly
- Take and post ACH credit card payments that come from customers
- Reconcile deposits
- Assist with helping with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
- Provide store support as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Good customer service skills
- Accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance or some education beyond high schools is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Madinco/AS400 or similar program is a plus
- Positive attitude, laid back, but yet driven to work
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of data entry and taking calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must take initiative, be eager and excited to learn new things
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player who is flexible to help out with whatever is needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI, will work remote after training and may be required to occasionally work in the office
Job ID: 137650
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com