Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong data entry skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be work in the accounts receivable department.
- Enter checks into the system
- Open checks, post and apply the checks to customer accounts
- Answer customer questions when they call in
- Take a high volume of phone calls shortly after statements go out monthly
- Take and post ACH credit card payments that come from customers
- Reconcile deposits
- Assist with helping with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Any accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance or some education beyond high schools is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Madinco/AS400 or a similar program is a plus
- Positive attitude, driven and easygoing
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of data entry and taking calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must take initiative, be eager and excited to learn new things
- Strong multitasking skills with lots of interruptions throughout the day
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player who is flexible to help out with whatever is needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
- Must live within an hour of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI. – TRAINING WILL BE IN OFFICE, BUT AFTER TRAINING THIS IS POSITION WILL BE REMOTE
Job ID: 138016
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com